Angie Kent’s feud with dumped MAFS groom Simon Blackburn escalates

The feud between Angie Kent and axed Married At First Sight star Simon Blackburn escalated on Monday, with the former Bachelorette firing off savage responses to the misogynist groom who was kicked off the 2022 season.

The 31-year-old hit back at the FIFO miner after he shared a video on TikTok calling her a ‘w***e’ who won’t stop ‘complaining’ about him.

‘Jesus, lads. Go check out that Bachelorette Angie Kent or whatever her name is going off at me on her Instagram Story,’ he said in a now-deleted clip.

.

Not again! The feud between Angie Kent (pictured) and axed Married At First Sight star Simon Blackburn escalated on Monday, with the former Bachelorette star firing off savage responses to the misogynist groom who was kicked off the 2022 season

‘The only reason why Angie Kent is complaining is because she is a w***e,’ he said in a shameful rant, after she blasted Channel Nine for casting him.

Share

‘If she wasn’t in double digits she wouldn’t care about the comment made.’

He added: ‘There was a reason she had to go on The Bachelorette, wasn’t there? What is she doing now? Go back to the f**king jungle where you belong.’ 

‘Cement head’: The 31-year-old hit back at the FIFO miner after he shared a video on TikTok (pictured) calling her a ‘w***e’ who won’t stop ‘complaining’ about him

Abuse: ‘Jesus, lads. Go check out that Bachelorette Angie Kent or whatever her name is going off at me on her Instagram Story,’ he said in a now-deleted clip

Kent reposted Blackburn’s video on her own Instagram Stories, and wrote: ‘I just had someone send me this from our mate Simmo.’

‘The same fella who said he no longer has the same views as he did six months ago when he was contacted about his disgusting behaviour,’ she added.

Kent then encouraged her 252,000 Instagram followers to report his accounts. 

She also confirmed she was ‘in double digits’ but said it wasn’t unusual for a 31-year-old woman. 

Her two cents: Last week, a ‘mortified’ Kent said Blackburn had ‘an odd cult following of young men who think his behaviour is something to laugh about and look up to’

Blackburn later denied his video attacking Kent was recent, saying it was in fact months old.

‘I’ve been bombarded with inboxes today regarding that, saying that I posted about [Angie],’ he said.

‘I clarified on Instagram that I haven’t posted on this platform in six months. They still don’t believe me. If that is the case, that’s fine, because the thing is, what you got to understand is people don’t have to believe you and they don’t have to believe the truth.’

It comes just days after a ‘mortified’ Kent claimed Blackburn had ‘an odd cult following of young men who think his behaviour is something to laugh about and look up to’.

Deplatform: Kent called for Channel Nine to remove Blackburn’s platform, which the network has done by editing him out of the upcoming season