Carl Woods has been spotted for the first time since Katie Price’s two kids – Junior and Princess – unfollowed him on Instagram
Carl told his followers he would ‘never hurt Katie’ByVictoria Johns
- 20:38, 10 Sep 2021
Former Love Island contestant Carl Woods has been seen out and about running errands.
The 32-year-old was spotted heading to the shops in Milton Keynes after Katie Price's children Junior and Princess stopped following her future husband on Instagram.
The two teenagers, who have previously been featured on his social media page, are no longer connected to his account.
Katie's eldest son Harvey, 19, is the only one of her kids who remains a follower.
The former glamour model and her fiancé are also still following each other.
Carl released a statement this week claiming that he has never and will never hit Katie.
Carl said people were 'delusional' if they thought he was involved in Katie's alleged attack
Carl had taken a break from social media
He set the record straight after he was accused by followers of hurting her, following an alleged assault by an unnamed man against the reality star against the reality star.
Posting on his Instagram Story on Tuesday, he wrote: "I would never hit or hurt her.
"I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received.
"Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you're completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation.
"I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told."
Police were called to Katie's home in Essex at around 1.30am on August 23, after reports of an alleged attack.
Essex Police released a statement saying: "A man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20."
Carl says he's remained silent because of the ongoing investigation
After the alleged attack, Katie said that she sustained a big bruise to her face and was still dazed after being 'punched' in the alleged attack.
"I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital," she said in an interview with The Sun.
"I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
Katie Price's children Princess and Junior Andre 'unfollow' her fiancé Carl Woods
Katie Price confirms red carpet comeback with National Television Award invite snap
“I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey's house and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured."
Katie was seen last night at the National Television Awards in which her documentary Harvey and Me was nominated for an Authored Documentary award.
It is the first time the Page 3 icon has appeared in public since she was allegedly attacked.
Katie was last seen as last night's NTAs at which she walked the red carpet with son, Harvey
Do you enjoy reading about celebrities? Sign up for all the best celeb news from the Mirror here .
The former glamour model walked the NTA red carpet alongside her son, 19, who looked very smart dressed all in black.
Katie received a lot of praise from fans and viewers for opening up about the realities of raising disabled children in the documentary and will now reveal more in a new series called Katie Price : What Harvey Did Next.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct 0207 29 33033.
Follow MirrorFacebookTwitterMORE ON Love IslandKatie PriceCarl Woods
Stay up-to-date with all the news from the Love Island villa this summer with our regular newsletter
Sign me upInvalid EmailSomething went wrong, please try again later.We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time.More infoThank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow me See ourPrivacy NoticeMost Read